The first hour is for beginners. The second hour is the advanced session.
Tell your teacher you’d like to participate and they can refocus a few lessons to begin working on the blues jam materials for this session.
- The next blues jam will take place on a Saturday in April or May.
- Click here to learn more about our blues jams and sign-up on the notification list
Please coordinate with your teacher to help prepare you for the appropriate recital. We will be hosting multiple recitals per year at different venues. Usually they occur around March, May and October. We will also be hosting smaller recital events for practice almost every month.
Sign-up link coming soon. Until then, email us if you're interested in participating.
- SEAMONSTER - 3/18/18 from 4-8pm
- HARD ROCK CAFE - 4/15/18 from 12-5pm
- MAY RECITAL - Location and Date TBD
- JUNE RECITAL - Location and Date TBD
- Adults can be shy too so we've created a special event to give them a spotlight.
- Perform at a local venue with other adult students followed by a student and teacher jam session.
- The next open mic will be scheduled for APRIL - date and time are TBD.
- Rehearse and perform on stage a professional band of teachers.
- You'll receive a professionally recorded live CD of the event.
- SIGN-UP: Through the link on the rock band camp page.
- The ultimate 5-day camp experience starting as soon as school is out and running every week of the summer except 4th of July week.
- 1-5 day workshops for students scheduled during the school year between school breaks.