Why choose Rock Band Camp at Off the Wall?
We pack as much high quality fun and music education into one week as possible.
Student teacher ratios as low as 3 to 1 mean bands make fast progress on their songs, music videos and other projects.
We match students based on personality, age and skill level, so they can make new friends along with their music.
The week ends on a high note with a music video showcase and rocking rooftop party just like the Beatles. We will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the famous Beatles 1969 rooftop concert!
Check out the videos below to learn more...
We offer camp every week of the summer.
- ROCK BAND CAMP:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Extends to 5:00pm with aftercare
- MUSIC VIDEO & PERFORMANCE SHOWCASE:
- Friday: 1:00pm @ 1240 building roof concert
- AFTER CARE OPTION:
- Monday - Thursday 2:00pm-5:00pm
- Monday - Thursday 2:00pm-5:00pm
- $100 package for all 4 days or $40 per day.
- To setup after-care, add it to your shopping cart on the final page of check-out, click the button below or just contact the office if something comes up last minute and you need a single day added on.
After-care is a more laid back version of camp.
- Finish camp projects including music videos
- Practice time on drums and other instruments
- Educational Music Games
- Chill out time… Some snacks are provided.
- Walk to the Cat Cafe and Archie McPhee
- Band video games like – Rock Band / Guitar Hero / Guitar Smith
- Indoor and outdoor games – squirt guns & water balloons (minimum number of students required)
- We need a minimum of 2 students to participate. If only one student is enrolled in aftercare, we will provide 2 weeks notice and offer alternatives.
Learn More About Our Camps:
We put a lot of effort into creating bands that are of similar skill levels so that all of our campers have a great experience.
If you have a younger camper that can focus well and has experience playing music, they may be able to participate, so please contact us and share more about their level of experience. Depending on their skill, we may be able to recommend a specific week that will ensure they have a good time.
During camp, the students break out of their shells and experience music as a group. Additionally, we teach campers other band instruments, such as piano, guitar, bass and drums. And everyone gets to sing!
If guitar or bass is your primary instrument, please bring it with you to camp.
If your student has any allergies that we need to know about, please tell us in the registration form notes.
During some of our regular weekly camps, we offer all-girl bands when we have enough lady rockers to do so. These bands create a fun, supportive environment for girls to connect with and learn from each other, and experiment with new instruments.
If you think your daughter would benefit from being in a girls-only band, please let us know and we can recommend a week that has more girls already registered.
- Cancellation before June 1st: We'll refund 75% of your registration fee to the original payment method
- Cancellation after June 1st & until 2 weeks before your camp begins: We'll work with you to reschedule and move your student to a camp week that works, otherwise we'll apply the 50% of the registration fee to future lessons
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of when your camp begins: Non-refundable
If you have any questions regarding our cancellation or refund policies, please contact us.
Your place will be reserved as soon as we have received your check payment. Discounts related to our early bird sale will expire if we have not received payment by April 1st, 2019.
Please send your check to Off the Wall School of Music, 4509 Midvale Ave. N., Seattle, WA, 98103.
We do offer discounts on multiple weeks, so please contact us for a coupon code prior to registering.
We do offer discounts on multiple registrations, so please contact us for a coupon code prior to registering.
If you have any additional questions that aren't answered here, please contact us.
Recommended Age: 8-15 years old
We've found that our camps are most successful when all of our campers are at least 8 years old.
If your student is under 8, please contact us, and we can help you determine if our camps will be a good fit.
Jam Session for Come Together
2019 ROCK BAND CAMP REGISTRATION:
To register your campers, please select the week that works for you and complete our online checkout process.
- You may pay with paypal, debit or credit.
- Contact our office if you'd like to mail a check.
Camp Tuition & Discounts
Each week of Rock Band Camp is
$449. $374 on sale until 4/1.
- We offer discounts for the following situations:
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - All Camps are $75 off until 4/1!
- $100 discount if you sign up the same student for multiple weeks
- $50 discount for each sibling if you register multiple siblings at the same time
- *Discounts & Coupons are not combinable.
- **Siblings are defined as brothers or sisters but not cousins or BFFs.
Please email us before or after checkout to claim your multi-camp or multi-sibling discounts.
Did You Know that Off the Wall Rockers Make Super Cool Music Videos?
After you've chosen your band name, picked your songs and fashioned your costumes, it's time to make a funky music video!
Here are a few of the videos that some of our other rock bands have made:
Separate Ways Lip Sync
Music Video for The Polygonic Pickles
Music Video for 11 outta 10
Music Video for The Brainfarts and Me
After the music video everyone heads up to the rooftop concert!
Sparkling Cider, Watermelon and Rock and Roll!