We’ll be starting a marching band and marching in some parades this summer!!!
Come join us, it will be soooo much fun
This is a completely free event.
There is no charge to participate.
Everyone who comes to the parade gets a FREE Off the Wall T-shirt!!!
DATES & TIMES:
- July 6th – Friday from 4:00pm-6:00pm – Marching Band Rehearsal & Costume Creation & BBQ
- 4:00pm – We’ll practice marching & playing.
- Please bring an instrument or noise maker if you can, we have a limited supply of instruments.
- 5:00pm – We’ll be making costumes & eating food.
- Bring capes, hats & wigs as well as cardboard supplies and old CDs for making robots.
- We’ll supply soda & condiments. Bring your own burgers or hot dogs.
- July 7th – Saturday @ 9:30am-12:00pm – Wallingford Kid Parade Setup
- Set-up is on Corliss Ave. N. We’ll have copies of the parade route map posted at the school for parents and soon to be posted here on the blog.
- Kids & Adults are welcome to march in the parade.
- We’ll be marching to Wallingford Park by Hamilton Middle School.
To sign-up for both Friday & Saturday, please fill the form below:
Click here to enlarge the Wallingford Parade Route Map:
Here are some awesome robot rockers for inspiration: