Let's Continue to Rock!
Need to setup a single lesson, request a recurring session or reschedule an existing appointment? You're in the right place!
Details about scheduling online & in-person lessons
Schedule a single lesson
To schedule a lesson with us, please select your instrument and you'll see all of the available sessions for the next three weeks.
The online scheduler shows most but not all the available times.
If you don't see a convenient time, text us at 206-407-9610.
Scheduling can be tricky, but we're here to help!
Reschedule a Lesson
If you need to change an already scheduled lesson, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- Login using the email address you used to schedule the original appointment
- Click 'Appointments' to view your upcoming lessons
- Find the lesson you'd like to cancel and click 'reschedule'
- If you find that your teacher doesn't have any available time slots for you to reschedule, you can either select another teacher and schedule with them, or send us an email
- Tell us the date of the sessions that you'd like to reschedule
- Provide us with a few preferred days and times that will work for you
Call us at 206-407-9610
If you have a regular recurring lesson and you need to cancel more than one occurrence, please send us an email with the date range you need to cancel. Please note that we cannot hold recurring lesson spots open for longer than 3 weeks; if you need to cancel more than 3 lessons, please fill out this form.
Request a Recurring Lesson
We find that students are most successful if they meet with an instructor at the same time each week.
If you'd like to setup a regular weekly lesson, please fill out this request form and we'll work with you to do so.
Schedule Multiple Students
If you need to schedule more than one student, send us an email and we can help you schedule them both at the same time.
We have multiple teachers that teach our most popular instruments, and if we have enough notice, we can often accommodate both students at the same time.
Holiday Closure Schedule
Off the Wall has lessons available 7 days a week, but please make note of the school's holiday closures.