Scheduling is Simple
You can schedule your first, free lesson, book a follow-up single session or reschedule an existing appointment online
New Students: Schedule your Free Introductory Lesson Today!
You first, introductory lesson at Off the Wall is free!
We offer one free lesson per family so that you can visit our awesome school, meet your talented teacher and even learn how to play a new song.
Returning Students: Book A Single Lesson or Request a Recurring Appointment
Do you need schedule a one-off lesson, or are you interested in setting up a recurring appointment?
You can setup a single lesson, contact us about regular weekly lessons or work with us to coordinate multiple students online.
Reschedule a Lesson
If you need to change an already scheduled lesson, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- Online via our Student Portal
- Find the lesson you'd like to cancel under Upcoming Events and click 'cancel'
- Click on 'Calendar' to view available lessons with your teacher, then click 'register'
- If you find that your teacher doesn't have any available time slots for you to reschedule, you can either select another teacher and schedule with them, or send us an email
- Send us an email with the date of the session you'd like to reschedule and a few preferred days / times that will work for you
- Call us at 206-407-9610
If you have a regular recurring lesson and you need to cancel more than one occurrence, please send us an email with the date range you need to cancel. Please note that we cannot hold recurring lesson spots open for longer than 3 weeks.
We charge for any missed or cancelled appointments with less than 48-hours notice.
If you know that you'll be late or that you'll miss your lesson, please call 206-407-9610 and leave a message for our office; they will inform your teacher.
Holiday Closure Schedule
Off the Wall has lessons available 7 days a week, but please make note of the school's holiday closures.